Colocation (also spelled co-location, collocation, colo, or coloc) is a type of data center service where you rent rack space, bandwidth, and if necessary, equipment. Our colocation facilities provide rack space, power, cooling, firewall security, and physical security for your servers.
Companies choose to co-locate their servers in our data center for many different reasons. The economical costs for bandwidth is usually the primary reason corporations choose to co-locate their servers in our secure data center. It is almost always cheaper to bring the servers to the bandwidth than to bring the bandwidth to the servers.
- Secure rack cabinets
- Reliable, clean, UPS conditioned AC power
- Climate control utilizing redundant Liebert AC Units
- Multi-homed redundant internet providers
- Raised Floor with in the floor cooling
- Physical security including video surveillance, badge access, and visitor logging, and the like, and
- Real-time live monitoring of temp humidity, and power.
- Stand-by natural gas generators.
- Higher reliability due to redundant systems
- Low network latency
- Dupont FM-200 waterless fire suppression system
- Experienced System Administrators (Our most valuable asset)